You have a crush? You want to make her more than a crush?
Well, the best way to do so is to engage her in conversations revolving around her and asking her a multitude of questions that will spark her interests and make her talk about herself.
Little secret, girls usually like to talk about themselves, it makes them feel appreciated when asked a question and you take the time to actually listen.
See I got 100% covered!
But, back to getting the girl to like you back… here are questions ranging from fun to interesting to sexual and more!
Table of Contents
1. What are you most passionate about right now?
Is there a project she’s working on or a newfound intense hobby?
2. If you could go back in time and change something about your life would you?
She’ll think this one over… one thing leads to the next, see if she has any regrets.
3. Do you enjoy traveling? Tell me about your favorite place.
Does she have wanderlust in her soul or is she a homebody.
4. What are you most attracted to in a person?
Is she attracted to what is on the surface or what is underneath? All the layers and their depths.
5. What are the top three qualities you’re looking for in a partner?
Hopefully she names you… but she may talk about someone’s sensitivity like yours, or your hairstyle.
6. What was your last crazy adventure like?
Was it with you? Or does she have a whole other crazy life you know nothing about?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
Does she like the fall and the changing leaves, the winter and cuddling in an igloo, the blooming flowers during spring or swimming in the sea over the summer?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving, Christmas… or are holidays overrated?
9. Are you close to your family?
Is she loved unconditionally? Pay attention to this answer so you can learn the way she needs to be loved.
10. Do you want a family of your own?
Does she want to get married and have kids or is she happy alone doing her own thing. Is independence her thing?
11. What is your biggest dream?
Does she have dreams or does she go one day at a time?
12. Did you like where you grew up?
Did she have a lot of friends or imaginary ones? Would she go back to where she came from?
13. Are you friends with your siblings?
Does she get along with her sisters and brothers? This is a good indicator on whether or not she’s able to share.
14. What would you do today if tomorrow the world was going to end?
Would she live another ordinary day or make it extraordinary?
15. What is your favorite part of yourself? Physical and non-physical?
Does she like her body, her personality? Is she secure in herself? The more secure she is with herself the more secure she’ll be in a relationship.
16. What is your favorite book you’ve ever read? Why?
Does she like the dramas, the classics, the mysteries or the thrillers?
17. What is your favorite movie?
Movies based on books? Or a whole new style?
18. Tell me about your greatest accomplishment.
Does she have something she’s done that she is so proud of completing?
19. What is your wildest fantasy?
Kind of a random question, but if you’re playful enough she’ll play the conversation from here and tell you all about her wildest fantasies.
20. What year was your hardest and why?
Probably 25…. that’s always the quarter life crisis time.
21. What year of your life has been your favorite?
Might be 25 too…
22. What were you like as a child?
Has she changed or are her emotions still worn on her sleeve?
23. Do you look the same now as you did then?
Here’s her opportunity to show you a baby picture and for you to go overboard with compliments!
24. If your house were burning down and you had time to grab one thing what would you grab?
One thing, not an animal or a person but a thing… would it be a camera, a phone, a blanket… what holds the most value to her?
25. Dogs or cats?
If she had to choose.. this answer tells a lot about the personality of someone.
26. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Besides obviously with you…. does she want to have a picnic, go for a sunset walk on the beach? Is she a hopeless romantic?
27. What is your usual type? Me?
Long hair, beard, man bun? What is she drawn to most?
28. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Hopefully it’s about loving or liking someone.
29. If you could go back to you as a kid with the knowledge you have now, would you?
Does she regret the decisions she made based on not having enough wisdom or is she proud of who she has become through it all?
30. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
In a castle on a hill in Ireland, on an island in the Caribbean… so many options.
31. How would you describe your closest friends?
Pay attention to whether or not they are good people. Her close friends are the best indicator of who she is.
32. How would your closest friends describe you?
Would they have nice things to say? What kind of people are they all…
33. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Cliff diving, sky diving, or something a little more scandalous?
34. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
Snoring, breathing loudly, chewing and talking, not saying please and thank you.
35. If you could have any talent what would it be?
Does she dream of having a beautiful singing voice or incredible dance skills?
36. What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
What does she do in her alone time? How does she take care of herself? Reading, writing, yoga, etc.
37. What does your perfect weekend look like?
Sunbathing and cocktails or hiking and sunrises?
38. Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with the me or your best friend?
This one will trip her up!
39. What is the first thing on your bucket list?
Is it exploring a new place, or trying out a brand new activity?
40. What is the best gift you have ever gotten?
Was it monitory gift or a memory or adventure?
41. What did you study in college and why?
Are her passions the same or is she ever-evolving?
42. What is your love language?
Is hers the same as yours? Physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts and quality time.
43. Who knows you better than anyone on this planet?
Besides herself of course. Is it her mom, her best friend?
44. What is your biggest turn on?
Smarts? Looks? Bright blue eyes, a goofy smile?
45. What is your biggest turn off?
Is it something physical, mental or spiritual?
46. If you could learn any language over night which would it be and why?
Does she go for the classic Spanish answer or does she choose something totally hard and out of the box?
47. What is your favorite type of food?
Does she like spicy, sweet, salty, or all of the above?
48. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Or does she love being awake all hours!
49. Do you have high expectations from people?
Does she expect a lot and get disappointed easily or expect a little and get blown away easily?
50. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Does she like to listen or talk… does she draw energy from herself or from those around her?
51. Who was the last person to give you butterflies?
Hopefully it is you!
52. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Let’s pray for a look-alike.
53. What is your favorite daydream?
A dream within a dream of you and her.
54. Do you dream a lot at night?
Does she lucid dream?
55. Do you believe in horoscopes?
Does she read her daily horoscope? Is she going to check out all of your compatibility?
56. Have you ever had a one night stand?
This one gets a little personal, but she’ll open up, especially if you do.
57. Do you prefer showers or baths?
Sit with it, or rinse it off?
58. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
New activity to try if she hasn’t!
59. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
Holding hands, kisses, hugs, the works.
60. What is the funniest pick-up line that has been used on you?
Time for laughs all around.
This can actually be a great question for over text as it promotes her to tell you what she loves to hear the most!
61. If you had a podcast what would it be about?
Hopefully not her dating life… ha ha.
62. Who is the funniest person in your life?
Is she super close with them? How did they meet?
63. Are you a momma’s girl or a daddy’s girl?
Or is she both? Hopefully she get’s along with both.
64. What is your favorite animal?
Is she a crazy horse lover?
65. What color is your favorite?
Yellow like the sun or blue like the sky?
66. What color is your aura?
Do you know the color of your aura… might want to figure that one out first.
67. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Does she describe herself by her brain, her spirituality or her body?
68. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Does she get all red and flushed?
69. Do you believe in life after love?
Do you even believe in love? Does she?
70. What qualities are you looking for in a man?
Hopefully she names qualities you already have.
71. Are you a city girl or a country girl?
Hustle and bustle and city lights, or fields and flowers and starry nights?
72. Are you spiritual or religious?
Does she believe in multiple lives, heaven and hell, or does she believe only in the here and now?
73. Do you care about politics?
Is she passionate about the health and wealth of her country and economy?
74. What was your favorite subject in school?
Did she like reading, math or all the all time favorite recess?
75. What is your favorite type of music?
Is she a zen, country, folky, rap, or pop kind of gal?
76. Do you enjoy concerts and festivals?
Is she a head banging booty shaking kind of girl?
77. What is your dream car?
All for the mileage, looks, or big and bold…
78. True love or money?
Love, life is nothing without love but you can’t go many places without money… it’s all about the balance.
79. What is your life slogan?
Carpe diem kind of girl?
80. Looks or brains?
Both obviously… but what comes first?
81. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Is she is heart breaker or the broken hearted?
82. Do you enjoy social media?
Does she post everything she does or is she more private with what she’s doing?
83. Are you a thinker or a feeler?
Or does she think with her heart and feel with her head? Is it all a mess?
84. What is your Myers Briggs personality type?
This one will take her by surprise.. which one of the sixteen personality types does she have?
85. Do you like big parties or small get togethers?
Are larger parties more intimate?
86. Mountains or beaches?
And she can only choose one!
87. What are some of your funniest nicknames?
Then proceed to call her those the rest of the evening.
88. Do you have or want any tattoos?
What’s her view on tattoos and marking the body. Are they aligned with yours?
89. Are you addicted to anything?
Video games, Instagram, sex, alcohol?
90. Do you believe in ghosts?
Is she superstitious?
91. What is the worst date you have been on?
Hopefully she doesn’t say “this one”… but really you’ll both get a big laugh out of this.
92. What is your lucky number?
Hopefully she says lucky number 13! Just kidding, everyone has a special number.
93. What is your biggest fear in life?
Her realest fear? Like abandonment or not ever being truly loved…
94. What is your worst habit?
Does she bite her nails or over-analyze?
95. Do you prefer spontaneity or routine?
Does she need order or does she find order in the mayhem.
96. Where is your dream honeymoon?
Do you want to go to the prettiest sea, or the highest mountains or find somewhere with both.
97. Do you want to get married and have a little wedding or big?
If she wants to get married who does she want to attend the festivities? Or maybe she wants to elope…
98. Do you still sleep with your childhood stuffed animals?
Is she still a kiddo at heart? How far is her inner child from her adult self?
99. Have you ever followed someone to another state?
Is she the chaser or the leader?
100. Have you ever been in love?
Watch her eyes light up or dim down as she answers this. Did love change her, did it manipulate her, or was it pure and soft and good?
These are beautiful questions to ask the girl you like. They show true genuine interest in who she is as well as your interest in getting to know her better so that you can form a relationship.
She will appreciate your sincerity, humor and appeal in these questions.