Sometimes it’s fun to ask lighthearted questions to a girl you’ve just met.
These “get to know her” questions can be online or in person as most people enjoy talking about themselves and getting to know one another through flirty questions prior to getting into a deep friendship or relationship.
Table of Contents
1. Where are you from?
Ask her what the place was like where she grew up. A lot of people from the same place have similar mannerisms and styles of living.
2. Have you traveled a lot?
Did she have a military parent, did she take a lot of road trips or family vacations growing up, or were they content in their home?
3. What do you do for work?
Is she business oriented, an entrepreneur, a creative…
4. What do your parents do for work?
Did she follow in their footsteps or grow her own path?
5. Do you have siblings?
Or is she a lonely / only child?
6. What is your favorite color?
Does she like bright and sunny yellow, or dark and stormy gray?
7. What scent is your favorite?
Lavender, the ocean, vanilla… just to name a few.
I should add that in the list below you can find all sorts of questions for whatever level the relationship is at:
- Funny first date questions
- Sexy questions to ask a girl
- Deep questions to ask a girl
- Weird questions to ask a girl
But keep reading if you are looking to get to know a girl you just met!
8. Do you have any pets?
How maternal is she? Maternal women usually like to have pets in the house.
9. What is your favorite thing to cook?
Does she cook or does she order out?
10. What is your favorite food?
Is she a lover of the spicy food, the comfort food or a mix?
11. Do you prefer Thai food or Indian food?
Ahh, the spices, so good.
12. Who is your hero?
Is it someone she knows, someone she has read about, or a spiritual being?
13. What is your biggest fear?
Is she afraid of something small like spiders or something bigger like never finding love?
14. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Is she content where she’s living now or is she yearning for more?
15. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Only one… notice if it is physical, mental, spiritual or a mixture of it all.
16. What three words would you use to describe your personality?
Does she see herself in a positive light or is she her own worst enemy?
17. What and who is your biggest motivator in life?
Is it a parent, a pastor, a friend, a friends family?
18. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
Does she have a list of accomplishments and things on her bucket list that she crosses off?
19. What is your favorite book?
Does she relate to the main character? What kind of book is it?
20. What is your favorite movie?
Is it similar to the book she chose or is there a completely different storyline and theme?
21. Are you vegetarian / vegan?
How consumed in the environment is she?
22. Who is the funniest person in your life? Describe them.
Maybe she will describe herself… humble.
23. Do you like the people you work with?
Is she connected to the people she spends 40 hours a week with?
24. Do you have a lot of friends or a few close friends?
Is it about quality or quantity?
25. Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
Is she the fly on the wall or the life of the party? The observer or the observed?
26. Do you know your zodiac sign? What is it?
Is she all about what was written in the stars?
27. Do you believe your sun sign is an accurate representation of you?
How deep does she get into it? Does she blame her sign for the way she acts?
28. Do you practice mindfulness?
Thinking before speaking, being kind before being right?
29. Are you religious?
Does she pray to a God?
30. Are you political?
How does she feel about politics? Is it all too depressing?
31. What does your ideal day look like?
A nice lazy day tanning at the beach, or a big hike up a mountain? Maybe both!
32. What is your favorite sport to play?
Does she like basketball or dancing…. they’re both sports!
33. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Is it the same as her favorite to play?
34. Do you prefer going out or staying in?
Or a mixup? It’s healthiest to mix it up.
35. Do you like bowling?
The game that never grows old.
36. Would you rather go to a movie theatre and watch a movie or watch Netflix?
There is just something about that movie theatre popcorn!
37. What kind of music is your favorite?
Does she like the salsa music, EDM, pop, rap, country…
38. Does cleaning bring you a sense of peace?
Cleaning is like therapy to some and hell to others.
39. Who is your favorite movie director?
Does she pay attention to that stuff?
40. What is your nickname?
Does she still go by a nickname she got when she was little?
41. What is your full name?
Tell her how cute her middle name is, girls usually hate their middle names.
42. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Brunch? Linner? A combo of them all?
43. Do you like surprises?
You know people either love them or hate them.
44. Are you a birthday enthusiast?
Does she even celebrate her half birthdays too?
45. Do you like the 4 seasons, or do you like it one temperature throughout the year?
A midwestern girl or a Cali girl?
46. If you could time travel where would you go and what era?
How far back does she wish she could go… what generation speaks to her most?
47. What are your hobbies?
Does she still practice them?
48. What is one of your pet peeves?
People chewing loud, not saying thank you, being dumb…
49. Where do you see yourself in five years?
If she sees herself in the same place she lacks ambition.
50. Do you like shoe shopping or clothes shopping more?
Girls usually like shoes since they stay the same size, but good to know!
51. If you could have a super power what would it be?
Flying? Being invisible?
52. Who is your favorite superhero?
Iron Man. duh.
53. What is your favorite animal?
Cats or dogs… the question of the century.
54. What is your spirit animal?
Does she see herself bold like a lion or timid like a lamb?
55. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Does she need one for her head, one between her legs, and one to hug?
56. Do you like your beds soft or hard?
Somewhere in between works too.
57. Would you rather be the prettiest woman in the room or the smartest?
Get a sense of her depth.
58. Do you like to shop?
Does getting new stuff make her happy?
59. Where was the last place you traveled?
Has she traveled even with Covid?
60. Do you speak any languages besides English?
How quick is her tongue and how sharp is her mind?
61. Would you describe yourself as clean or messy?
Maybe she’s clean in the workplace and messy at home.
62. What grades did you get in school?
Did she care about grades or how she looked or both?
63. Did you have to study or did things come naturally?
A natural brain or hard worker?
64. What is your role in the friend group you have?
Is she the mom, the partier, or the Gemini?
65. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Does she need 5 minutes or an hour? I feel like there really isn’t an in between here.
66. Do you shower at night or in the morning or both?
Does she get into her sheets all clean or wait until the morning and wake herself up with the fresh cool water?
67. What is your favorite fast food?
Does she crave McDonalds?
68. Do you like rollercoasters?
Speed and height and upside down!
69. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Does she remember a lot from her childhood or did her memory come after?
70. What is your favorite family tradition?
Are there things her family does during Thanksgiving or Christmas that she one day wants to carry on to her family?
71. Do you consider yourself optimistic or pessimistic?
Is the glass half full, half empty, or refillable?
72. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
She might get sexual, she might keep it clean.
73. Is there anything you collect?
74. Which of the 5 senses is your strongest?
Sight, sound, taste, touch, smell?
75. Have you ever hosted a surprise party for someone?
Is she that friend that goes above and beyond to make someone’s day special and unforgettable?
76. Do you like weddings?
Does she love love?
77. Who was your first crush?
Was it someone on tv or real?
78. What song do you relate to very much?
Does she name a sad song, happy song?
79. Are you usually early or late?
How are her time management skills?
80. Are you drawn to quiet or loud people?
Does she go for the mysterious ones?
81. What is your favorite drink?
Is it alcoholic?
82. What is your dream car?
Does she like the pricey ones?
83. How old do you want to be when you die?
Does she want to die before she gets too old or live to meet her great grandkids?
84. What is your favorite kind of art?
Abstract? Contemporary? Movement?
85. What is a subject you want to be well versed in?
Something related to politics?
86. Have you changed a lot over the last year?
Has she grown?
87. When you were a kid did you picture your adulthood to be the way it has become?
How off was her representation of her future? Or was it pretty close to how she envisioned it?
88. City or countryside?
City lights or starry nights?
89. Ocean or mountains?
Where does she find her peace?
90. What age has been your favorite?
Does every year get better and better?
91. Does death frighten you?
Or can she face it and feel calm?
92. Do you dream a lot?
Does she keep a dream journal?
93. Can you control your dreams?
Does she choose what happens in her dreams?
94. Have you gone skydiving? Bungee jumping? Cliff diving?
Is she an adrenaline junkee?
95. Who inspires you to be the best version of yourself?
What would Jesus do?
96. Love or money?
Why can’t there be both?
97. What is the best compliment you have been given?
Was it based on looks or based on something beyond?
98. What is your favorite thing about growing older?
Does she like growing more into her self? Or is she always confused?
99. Do you have any regrets?
Or does she live every moment with passion and lessons?
100. What do you want to be remembered for once you die?
Does she live to make a mark on the people she meets?
These are a solid 100 questions to ask a girl you just met. They don’t get too deep so they won’t scare her away but at the same time they are personal and fun! You’ll get to understand her without being creepy or over the top.