Being a bad boy is actually quite simple:
- 1Don’t do the dishes in the evening. Instead, wait until the next morning. Be dangerous!
- 2Drive 5 mp/h over the speed limit
- 3Pour the milk before the cereal
- 4Or better yet, just tell her “Hope you like bad boys, because I'm bad at everything (oof!)
What I'm not going to do in this article is repeat the same stupid platitudes that all the other articles seem to love:
- “Be a leader!”
- “Be a man!”
- “Be brave!”
This is not actionable advice, which would be useless to my readers; instead, I plan to attack the subject of being a bad boy with a 4-pronged approach:
1. Defining the bad boy
Defining what a bad boy is deserves its’ own article, but for now we'll use my favorite one-word definition:
Being a bad boy is cranking up your masculinity by 110 percent and staying in that hypermasculine state while reaping the benefits and drawbacks (we’ll talk about those later).
Everything you're about to read will give you practical steps to bring out that hypermasculinity so you can live life on your terms, have the adventures you want, and attract the girls you like.
2. Walk Like You’re On A Red Carpet
Before I give you specific techniques, you need to internalize several key mindsets so that you won’t seem tryhard, starting with “Walk Like You’re On A Red Carpet.”
- 1Close your eyes for 5 minutes and imagine yourself as your favorite celebrity (whether it’s a singer, actor or even a politician). Make it as vivid as possible and really feel what it feels like to be him. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at the expensive brand-name clothes you're wearing. Take a deep breath, there's no rush.
- 2Next, imagine an endless red carpet being rolled out in front of you. Take your time with this. Feel the red carpet with your feet.
- 3You also now see all the excited reporters taking pictures of you and trying to get as many interviews as possible. Slow down time, really feel every step you take and notice the eager looks on the reporters' faces.
- 4As you walk down the aisle, you notice 10-15 very attractive women looking at you as if they want to rip off your clothes and have you all to themselves. Feel this moment.
While staying in this world, I want you to read the following 3 questions and take a minute to write down the answers on a separate sheet of paper:
If you’re like most guys, you’ll leave this meditation/ exercise feeling something key to being a bad boy: Irrational Confidence…
3. Cultivate Irrational Confidence
First, I want you to watch this legendary bar scene from The Wild One (1953) with the star actor Marlon Brando.
- His style is the best of the best
- He’s very nonchalant, like nothing bothers him in the world
- Whistling to signal his presence, not trying to hide himself
- Immediately chairs around almost as a way to claim the territory
- He’s moving very slowly, no erratic movements
- Sits right in the middle
- Doesn’t feel the need to talk right away as the (very cute) bartender approaches him. In fact, he somewhat ignores her.
- Puts his hand up to signal her to stop cleaning up and calm down
- Effortlessly looks her in the eyes and says everything without speaking a word
- Playfully dances with the bartender to music
- Teases her like a child with the coin
- All the side looks he’s giving to her
- He talks slowly and softly (because he’s already in command)
- He doesn’t react emotionally when she accuses him of recklessly riding his motorcycle
- He shows that he’s adventurous by being a wild rider
- He shows that he’s the top at what he does by presenting the motorcycle trophy
- He shows interest in the girl by giving the trophy to her
- He shows he’s a stoic leader of men by having 2 (supposedly) younger guys asking him what to do and how to react to the situation
This scene is a master class in Irrational Confidence (and being Alpha in general).
Brando doesn’t have a good reason or enough reference experiences to make himself feel/ act truly calm as he does in this scene. Instead, he just goes for it.
You need to do the same.
Fuck the rules. Don't wait for reasons to feel safe. You'll never know for sure anyway. Nobody knows for sure!
Instead, act like you know exactly what to do, know what's going to happen, and live with Irrational Confidence.
A great cinematic example of being Irrationally Confident is from the movie Catch Me If You Can. Here’s a nice summary by the channel StoryTellers:
- 1Machiavellianism (amoral, manipulative)
- 2Narcissism (unreasonable level of self-importance)
- 3Psychopathy (lack of empathy)
While I'm not (of course) recommending that any of my readers become a full-fledged psychopath, I am saying that as a bad boy, you need to incorporate these traits into your daily life and especially when you spend time with women.
And it goes without saying that you need to do your own careful research to fully understand each of these traits and then apply them with social calibration.
B...But....Isn't being a narcissistic asshole the exact opposite of what women want?
Well, I've written a separate article on Why Women Love Bad Boys, but here's a quick explanation that's critical to understanding the rest of this guide:
Logically, you're 100% correct.
Women ‘should’ only be attracted to a kind, loving man who does the dishes every night. However, a woman’s sexual arousal isn’t logical or rational. It’s just the opposite.
You need to understand that when it comes to sexual desire, it’s all about the emotional lizard/ primal brain.
And a woman’s lizard brain desires that aggressive, narcissistic asshole who will give her strong, survivable babies so that her genetic line will continue. Weak, nice guys cannot give her strong babies. It’s all about the babies. [1, 2]
So generally speaking, here’s how women see things:
A funny example of this in pop culture is in The Simpsons: Lisa's Date with Density when Lisa tries to save Nelson Muntz:
The lesson here is don’t be nice guy Millhouse, be like bad boy Nelson.
This was all a very brief explanation, to gain a deeper understanding, I’d again recommend you read my article Why Women Love Bad Boys, The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi and Sperm Wars by Robin Baker.
5. Be The Center Of Your Universe
This is really a continuation of narcissism, but I want to take it a little further.
You really need to see yourself as the center of the universe, how everything and everyone revolves around you, and that you need to put yourself first.
A quick example of this is: If a girl you're on a date with asks you to take a picture of her, the nice guy will say sure and spend the next 10 minutes getting the best possible angle.
You, on the other hand, will either fool around with her by taking selfies or be the one to ask her to take pictures of you.
Here's an excellent video of Tupac making this exact point:
6. Dress and look like a bad boy
Going back to The Wild One with Marlon Brando, the first thing we pointed out was his perfect style. (I would post more pictures of him, but I don’t want copyright problems.)
- His hat is on just right and clean
- He’s well shaved (no acne either!)
- He’s got a clean white shirt on
- A beautiful leather jacket
- Leather gloves
- Clean jeans
- A solid pair of boots
If Brando didn't look the part, he couldn't play the part either.
The same goes for you.
If you walk around in a 5-year-old T-shirt, discolored jeans, a jacket that's too big for you, and a pair of basic sneakers, don't expect anyone or yourself to see you as remotely masculine.
The trope that men don't care about their appearance is completely false.
"Real" masculine men have taken great care and importance in their appearance throughout history (just look at all the ancient tribes and empires), and so should you.
So here are the basics of the bad boy look:
A) Leather jacket
Any nice leather will do, here’s a pic of mine from Bikers Paradise (although they sadly closed recently):
B) Simple T-shirt
Simple T-shirt, no logos or weird colors.
Black Levi’s and you’re set.
D) Leather boots
I wear Thursday Boots (not sponsored) and I’m quite happy with them.
Consider getting boots with taller heels if you’re shorter.
I don’t have tattoos and I would never get one just to fit the bad boy archetype more (although that’s not to say I’m against tattoos). However, tattoos definitely help you gain that dangerous look and appeal.
This includes: necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and sunglasses.
Don’t overdo it, just sprinkle a little salt.
If you’re more curious about Brando's 1950’s style in the movie, I’d highly recommend you the article The Wild One: Brando's Motorcycle Jacket by BAMF Style.
7. Get a bad boy hairstyle
Everyone has a different body or shape, so I can’t recommend one for you. But here’s some good general advice:
- Go to a hair stylist and ask for advice. Show him/her pictures of guys you’d like to look like and ask if that hair style would work for you.
- Grow out a beard and take care of it (read: Do Women and Girls Like Beards? 7 Reasons Why They Do!)
- Do not wait till your hair is out of control before you get a haircut, go every couple of weeks to maintain the look
8. Get the body of a bad boy
The truth is, unless you're fat or super skinny (assuming it's not summer), women don't really know what you look like until your clothes are off, and then who cares?
However, for me, the importance of putting on muscle and getting a lean body is more about creating a new identity/self-image.
In a year or two, when you look in the mirror, you'll see the bad boy, you won't have to convince yourself that you are one.
You can find many examples from the Subreddit r/ProgressPics, such as this one or better yet, the famous example from the famous Zyzz transformation. RIP brother.
9. Ride a motorcycle
Imagine you’re on a date with this gorgeous girl, she’s just your type. Perfect boobs, round ass and a lovely face.
After spending some time together you offer to take her for a fun ride on your motorcycle, she’s scared, but you insist and offer her your spare helmet.
You get on first and she gets on second, hugging you tightly.
As you take off, she warns you to drive slowly and carefully, but instead, you take her to your favorite motorcycle route and accelerate aggressively.
With all the twists and turns you take, you can hear her freaking out, but you know she's loving it too. You're giving her an adrenaline-filled emotional roller coaster.
At some point, you stop near your apartment, take off your helmets, push her against the wall, and make out passionately. Then you pull her home and she tears your clothes off.
This is a very good reason to have a motorcycle: women.
Quick warning: obviously no motorcycle will ever get you 'women', but used properly, motorcycles can greatly enhance your experience with women.
However, as a bad boy, there’s a better and more important reason to get a motorcycle: your own freedom, excitement, independence and adventure - whether that be long distance adventure riding or racing sport bikes.
Without those emotions, experiences and desires, can you even call yourself a bad boy?
Here’s some pictures from my adventure riding:
Don’t knock it, till you try it.
Ironically, one of my favorite motorcycle Youtube channels is called “Bad Boy” and this guy does crazy dangerous riding on an MT-09 without proper gear!
10. Break the rules
The irony of looking for the rules to be a bad boy is that to be a bad boy you have to break the rules.
And I don't necessarily mean breaking the law, and certainly not breaking the rules against women, I mean breaking the rules of society in general.
(While researching this guide, I was actually surprised Wikipedia discussed this nuanced aspect: “a male who behaves badly, especially within societal norms.")
You give the middle finger to all of society's expectations (including your parents, your school, your community, and society at large) and tell them to fuck off. You live your life the way you want to.
Let me share some examples:
You’re taught that you need to spend 3-6 years in college to most likely get a job that you’ll hate for the rest of your life.
Truth is that it’s not the 1970’s anymore and you can use the internet to make plenty of money doing what you love. We may talk about different strategies for this later.
You’re taught that being nice and overly respectful to women will get their attraction
Now you since we’ve discussed in Dark Triad Traits, it’s the aggressive, cocky masculine vibe which is what turns her on, not doing the dishes.
You’re taught that truly enjoying life in the moment is wrong and that you need to have a purpose/ religion leading you in every step of the way
Surprisingly, you can decide that for yourself as well. Allow me to explain:
A deeper insight into the Bad Boy psyche is to understand that life is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, and that you choose what's important to you.
As Albert Camus explained in his book, The Myth of Sisyphus (full eBook/summary), a meaningless world doesn't mean all is hopeless. Instead, embrace the meaningless, choose to live in spite of the absurdity, and rebel by finding happiness in the moment/journey.
But let's not get carried away, to recap: a bad boy doesn't blindly listen to authority/society, instead he "breaks the rules" and thinks critically to live life on his own terms.
I’m sorry I keep bringing back Marlon Brando, I mean, he’s really a handsome guy - but also, in a sense, he was also a bad boy in his real life:
On March 27, 1973, the actor Marlon Brando declined the Academy Award for Best Actor for his career-reviving performance in The Godfather. The actress and activist Sacheen Littlefeather attended the ceremony in Brando’s place, stating that the actor “very regretfully” could not accept the award, as he was protesting Hollywood’s portrayal of Native Americans in film.
11. Stop trying to a be a good, respectable man
Let’s watch Britney Spears’s music video, Criminal:
I love the music, the lyrics and the music video. Everything about this song is perfect and it’s just about our topic.
First, let’s point out a couple things about the storyline:
- She starts off with a boring, unpassionate and abusive guy who probably only got her through his money. I bet he paid for the whole event himself.
- She finds a strong man who protects her
- Whaddya know? He rides a motorcycle!
- He’s got super cool tattoos
- She’s sees straight from the start that he’s a criminal by noticing a newspaper by his bed announcing that he’s a suspect in a bank robbery (at 1:46)
- He’s got the body of the bad boy and dresses the part too
- He’s super passionate and direct with her - especially in bed, even to the point of getting her name tattooed on his arm (we’ll cover this later)
- He doesn’t have a nice place or give her anything more than a cup of coffee. You actually see when he’s first introduced that he’s removing his apron signaling that he only works as a chef or most likely a waiter. Again, ‘provider game’ is how nice guys attract women, alpha bad boys attract through their charisma as talked about in Dark Triad Traits.
- They Break The Rules together by robbing stores, banks and carjacking!
But the best part, in my opinion, is the lyrics. Here’s where Britney Spears perfectly encapsulated what a bad boy is and his attraction while still admitting her feelings “isn't rational, it's physical”:
He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
Being a 'hustler, no good at all, liar, bum*4, bluffer, unreliable with a gun' shouldn’t attract anyone, especially not “good girls”.
However, everything you’ve been taught about women is 180 degrees backwards.
As we said in the section about Dark Triad Traits, lust doesn’t come from doing the dishes or supporting her financially, it comes from making her feel like you can give her strong, survivable babies. Women don’t care about moral standards. It’s all about gene replication and continuation of her DNA.
He is a villain by the devil's law
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun
That man's a snitch and unpredictable
He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none
All I know, should've let go, but no
'Cause he's a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
He’s a bad, bad, bad….boy with no conscience!
And I hear people talk
Trying to make remarks keep us apart
But I don't even hear
I don't care
She knows sticking with this guy is a bad, dangerous decision. Her friends tell her to find a nicer, safer guy, but she still can’t pull herself from him.
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy
This is really the theme of this whole guide: stop trying to be a good, respectable man for society, it’s only gonna make you as angry and frustrated as everyone else. On the other hand, if you mix in the bad traits as described in ‘Criminal’, you’ll feel less repressed and girls will love you without knowing why.
12. Make freedom your life goal
The main difference between a bad boy and a fuckboi is their goals’ in life.
- A Fuckboi is only concerned with getting laid. He’ll say or do anything just to get laid.
- Bad Boys, on the other hand, are here to live life on their terms, and while that obviously includes sleeping with beautiful women (though you don't have to be straight to be a bad boy), their overall goal is freedom.
This is why I said that the more important reason to ride motorcycles is not for the women, it’s for the freedom and adventure that comes with it.
And I know this will be difficult, but from now on:
- 1You choose if you want to be religious or an atheist without mindlessly following what you’ve taught to unquestionably believe
- 2Along with that, you don’t care what anyone else thinks about your sexuality. Straight, bisexual or gay. You enjoy your life and stop trying to fit into someone else’s definition of what it means to be a ‘real man’.
- 3You find work that you love and that maximizes the amount of free time you have
- 4Go an adventures, check out nearby forests, towns and whatnot
In general, you take risks and stop playing life in safe mode. 
13. Exhibit social dominance
Unlike the Alpha Male, social dominance is less important to the Bad Boy because he operates mostly alone and outside of society's rules.
He's much like the Sigma Male archetype.
However, social dominance is still a powerful tool for you, so without getting too deep into it, here are some topics that you will need to research on your own time/ homework:
- Frame control
- Story telling
- Basics of comedy
Do everything you can to raise your social and emotional intelligence by 200%.
14. Make girls feel like they can save you
Let’s watch that Simpsons clip again:
Lisa admits to herself that although he’s ugly, she can’t stop staring at him and she later explains to Milhouse that “I bet underneath he’s a sweet sensitive person.”
She needs to feel that she (and no other girl) with her special magical, feminine powers can save/ tame you from doing reckless things (guns, speeding, being impulsive, partying) and as Lisa said, bring out the sweet, sensitive guy in you.
Instead of being the good guy trying to save the bad girls, be the bad boy and let all the good girls try to save you.
In a sense, this is part of the reason why Jane falls in love with Tarzan. By the way, you can get a free copy of the classic story in eBook format from The Gutenberg Library.
15. You Are Direct With Girls
You don’t start by asking for directions or any of that bullshit, you approach her and say, “Hello, I saw you walking down the street, and I noticed that you’re looking cute so I had to stop you. What I noticed about you was your big red coat…”
There’s an entire art to approaching girls on the street (A.K.A. daygame), but the general idea is that you never hide your desires from a girl.
16. Give Girls An Emotional Roller Coaster
You need to be her ‘amusement park’ and she needs to be riding your roller coaster… hard.
Okay, that didn’t exactly sound right.
My point is that you need to stay in your masculine, stoic state without being too robotic, and she needs to feel a whole roller coaster of emotions. Some extremely positive, some extremely negative:
- Pure bliss
Don’t be afraid of any of her extreme emotions. Make her feel alive, give her emotions! More drama, not less - that’s what makes it so intoxicating for girls. (Read the sister guide to this post: Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys)
There’s nothing worse than being the boring guy.
And by the way, this is what Vivian Green is singing about in her song Emotional Rollercoaster:
Here’s a slice of the lyrics:
So tired of you making love to me
Then disappearing so suddenly
Up and down it goes
And I'm so tired of you pacifying me
With promises you know that you'll never keep
Round and round it goes
Literally, up and down. If she’s not feeling alive, she won’t stick around.
Loving you ain't nothing healthy
Loving you was never good for me
But I can't get off
Loving you ain't nothing healthy
Loving you was never good for me
But I can't get off
But even through all the craziness, she sticks with him.
Man, 2000’s music is just the best. Don’t agree with me? Get TF off my blog 😉
17. Tease girls
You know you’ve become a bad boy once girls start calling you an asshole/ dick/ jerk combined with a playful punch because of your mischievous teasing.
However, I’ve already written a near 20,000 word guide to teasing girls The Guide: 74 Methods To Tease A Girl [& Learn Cock-Funny] | Dating Armory…. So read that if you want to learn how without going over the top. 
18. Never try to impress with intellect
Impress with social intelligence never with your IQ.
By trying to impress a girl with your intelligence, you’re committing grave 3 sins:
Be the bad boy who’s carefree, not interested in gaining anyone's approval and nails the hottest chicks.
19. Occasionally give in to her
As much as we talk about pushing girls away, you need to know when to do the opposite: tell her you like her, be with her completely, give her your full attention, seduce her, and love her completely.
Think back to Britney's music video to Criminal, her bad boy, after doing his own thing, would kiss her all over, have super sensual sex, and take showers together.
And in the grand scheme of things, that's the great female fantasy: to seduce a wild, strong man whom she can tame to the point where he's in love with her, but theoretically could always get any other girl he wants.
You'll recognize this aspect as the rake archetype if you've read The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.
20. Disappear for a bit
Part of Give Girls An Emotional Roller Coaster is knowing when to just disappear for a bit. This helps maintain your mysterious image, keeps her chasing you and shows her that you’re not her emotional tampon.
In case you missed it earlier, Vivian Green includes this exact point in her lyrics:
So tired of you making love to me
Then disappearing so suddenly
21. Bad boy eye contact
There’s so much about eye contact and general confident masculine communication that I couldn’t possibly include it all here.
But all you really need to know right now is that when you look at her, look deep into her eyes and make sure she can feel your testosterone flowing through your body, how lustful you feel, and all the dirty things you're doing to her in your mind.
22. Leading with sexual escalation
You are the leader from the moment you approach her, You Are Direct With Girls, till you sleep with her:
- You approach her
- You ask for her number
- You offer an insta date
- You ask for the date over text/ call
- You pick the date venues
- You go for the kiss
- You pull her back to yours/ hers
- You sexually escalate and close the deal
If you wait for her to lead you, you’ll be 6 feet deep in the friend zone.
23. You are promiscuous
Yes, being sexually promiscuous is not honorable by society's standards and it won’t make your family proud, however, a bad boy finds approval within himself and does what he wants…and if you’re a healthy male, having one partner for a decade is not great.
24. Bad Boy Rules And Tips
Here are some of the clear differences between bad boys and nice guys along with some tips:
Waits for positive experiences to feel confidence
Go through the 5 minute meditation exercise above
Believes being good and loyal builds attraction
Understands that Dark Triad Traits create lust from a biological level
Read evolutionary biology books, such as Sperm Wars
Find different role models and copy what you like
Plays in safe
Lives an adventurous life
Get a motorcycle
Looks for approval from society
Looks for approval within
Develop your own critical thinking and have your own opinions
Tries to make girls feel stable
Puts girls on an emotional roller coaster
Create playful drama
If you’d like more simple lists like this, here’s one from Reddit titled 12 Irresistible Bad Boy Traits Women Crave.
25. How to text like a bad boy
You take the same bad boy attitudes/ techniques you apply in your life and when you spend time with women and apply them to your text game.
- You indirectly give her a window into your adventurous/ risky life with little pictures here and there
- The classic advice: don’t be replying right away
- Don’t be overly empathic. She complains about something going on in her life, immediately pivot (without being her emotional tampon) and tell her to meet you for a drink to make her day more exciting
- Create a playful point system throughout the system. She’s not funny or says something wrong (or naughty!), take away a point and let her guess what the prize will be at the end
- You get her to send you pictures of her wearing different dresses and you telling her which one is best and which one you can wear on a date
- You don’t ask her if she’ll come, instead you tell her that you’ll be late thereby getting her to confirm that she’s coming without asking explicitly
- After you’ve slept together, you’re sexting and getting her to do (and record) dirty things over the phone
There’s a whole lot more to this. For now, you can read my guide 12 Creative Ways to Tell a Girl You Like Her Over Text [With Examples]
26. How to be a bad boy in bed
Being a bad boy in bed requires you first know the basics of being good in bed (sensual touching, basic positions and how to make girls cum). After you got that, here are some bad boy sex techniques:
A) Discover her sexual fantasies/ kinks
If you ask her suddenly/ directly, she won’t tell you. Be a detective, play it smart and you’ll find out. Here’s a couple common examples:
- Threesome or more. If you’re bisexual like me, it’s easy. But even if you’re straight and she wants it with another guy(s), you still don’t need to make it sexual between you and the other guy.
- Anal sex
- Is she submissive, dominant or switch
In general, learn about BDSM (loads of books/ courses out there) and build your confidence to know how to introduce it to different girls you meet.
B) Have sex in risky and somewhat illegal places
Here are some examples:
- In a dark alley behind a bush
- In an empty parking lot
- In her/ your office
- At a beach
A lot of people mention showers, and I do enjoy shower sex, but for me it’s just too difficult to find a good position. Plus, as a tall guy (190cm), a lot of girls are just too short for me while standing.
C) Facefuck her
Don't lie down and wait for her to give you a blowjob, instead command her to get on her knees, grab her head and facefuck her while using lots of dirty talk.
To take it to the next level, you can also command her to look into your eyes, not use her hands, and suck your balls.
D) Master dirty talk
Too much to get into detail here, but read, watch and experience everything till you’re good at it.
E) Lead her in bed
Hold her body, spread her legs, grab her by her neck, pull her hair and put her in any position you like.
F) Cum on her face
Coming inside girls is always the best, but if you’re not wearing a condom or she’s not on birth control, cum on her face. And better yet, make sure she licks it all up.
27. Bad boy examples and role models
The following is a list of 8 characters which exude bad boy traits in one way or the other.
1. Tony Stark, Iron Man
Overall his cocky personality throughout all the movies, but it’s especially clear in Iron Man (2008), in the scene when he meets Christine Everhart for the first time:
2. Hank Moody, Californication
Although the TV series is unrealistic about how girls approach him, his nonchalant, indifferent personality is very attractive. Here’s a little compilation:
Probably the best example I’ve got which is why we discussed it so in depth throughout this article. Do yourself a favor and watch the whole movie:
4. James Bond
All of the actors are playing the same actor, but I’d say Sean Connery and Daniel Craig played the character especially well.
5. Nelson Muntz, Simpsons
Comical example, mentioned earlier.
6. Alfie, Alfie (1966)
Alfie is an old movie about a realistic womanizer called Alfie which I especially like as an example for us as it covers both the benefits and downsides to being a promiscuous bad boy (e.g. when he makes his girlfriend pregnant).
7. Tyler, Fight Club (1999)
His body, his demeanor, and especially how he fucks Marla Singer.
8. Juan Antonio, Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Especially the first scene where he directly approaches Vicky and Cristina and invites them to make love with him for a weekend, but also when his crazy ex lover comes into the scene.
If you have more examples, please share them in the comments!
28. Balance your bad boy traits
If you take everything we’ve just discussed at face value without any balance or social calibration:
- Girls will see past your inauthentic 2 dimensional bad boy persona and it’ll have the opposite effect
- You’ll end up dead or in jail from doing risky and possibly illegal things
Don’t be like that. Always maintain your critical thinking skills and apply basic social calibration to any piece of relationship advice.
So, practically, here are some ways to balance your bad boy traits:
- 1Add a playful touch to all your ‘bad’ behaviors. On some level, girls should know you’re only playing a role.
- 2Know when to completely turn off the bad boy and just be a regular, vulnerable, emotional, empathetic human being. This is known as ‘Fractionation’ in pickup.
- 3Know who you can show your bad boy persona to. Your parents or your lovely grandma don't need to know that you have 3 regulars and that you race motorcycles on the side. Also, it is never good to be an asshole to your friends (I had an old friend like that and he was a pain in the ass). Remember, being a bad boy makes you mostly unfit for society, it's only the female lizard brain that loves it.
- 4Understand that after growing up as a nice guy, it pays to go to the other extreme. But be self-aware enough to know when to pull back and find that happy middle ground. Every stage of life requires a different you, so be flexible enough to be that guy.
- 5Know that as a bad boy, you’ll be mostly attracting girls for hookups and short term relationships. To gain long term girlfriends, you’ll need to tone it down.
In summary, be the bad boy in a balanced way to get the life you want and don’t abuse it to end up the broken man who’s alienated everyone is his.
Of course, this is very difficult to teach as there are no solid rules, it’s social calibration after all which is mostly learnt through real life experience.
If you got a half hour on your hands, I recommend you listen to Nick Krauser’s podcast, Womanizers Bible #2 - The Balance Between Nice Guy And Bad Boy:
This guide is over 6,000 words now, so I hope you’ve enjoyed it.
From the research I’ve done, this guide is miles ahead of any single piece of free content out there, so if you’d like to do me a favor, please share this article, share your opinions below and most of all, take action!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you again,