Before we get into telling a girl that you like her over text, I want you to remember a couple things:
- 1Don’t worry because this is just over text so the rejection can't be that bad
- 2Always be authentic, girls can tell if you really mean it - even over text
- 3Do your best to follow as many steps as you can and comment if you have any questions!
Anyways, let’s get started!
1. When to tell a girl you like her over text
Before I tell you what to say, you need to know when to say it!
Here’s when you do not want to confess your feelings:
If you tell her too soon, she will see you as the needy guy in the relationship and leave you!
Joshua Pellicer, the great dating coach, talks about this idea extensively:
A badass does not ask for permission.
Asking for permission is a sign of submission.
A badass plays the male gender role, and therefore takes on the dominant position in a relationship.
Take risks, take chances, and take responsibility.
(Quote from his dating system - The Tao of Badass: Everything You Have To Know To Be A Complete Badass With Women)
The point is take it easy and only reveal your feelings later; preferably when the following things have already happened:
Now that you have the green light, here’s what you want to text your crush:
2. The direct way
If you choose to tell her directly, here’s what you do not want to say (or sound like):
Here are some good, bad boy examples of what to text her:
- 1Girl, I like you.
- 2I need more of you
- 3Hi beautiful, I need more time with you
- 4I’m into you girl
But as I mentioned (and as I’m sure you know), it’s not about what you say, but about how you say it so make sure you sound as genuine and confident as possible.
This technique is risky as your girl may freak out and leave you in the friend zone.
3. Tell a girl that you like her over a casual text conversation
Start a casual texting conversation.
Ask her about her day.
Make some jokes, laugh around.
Warm her up.
Now you text her this:
- 1Hey [her name], I really like you, what do you think about getting some coffee sometime?
- 2I like texting you, but I like talking even more. Let’s grab lunch at [restaurant name].
- 3I can tell that you’re super cute even over text, I love it!
- 4You're making me undress you in my mind, stop it!
However, here are 3 things you never want to do while texting a girl:
Don’t use too many emojis
Emojis are for girls. You are not a girl.
Never send any of these:
Those are exclusively for girls. If you do send emojis stick with this one:
Don’t go crazy about grammar
Remember, you are just flirting with her over text. You want to keep the energy playful, and if you do misspell something, don’t apologize!
OK, don’t write like this: sknfo mfmkekf! But you get the point…
Don’t message bomb a girl
When you send too many “I like you” texts, you’ll look needy as hell which will send you right into the friend zone.
Here’s the rule:
Never send more than one text before she responds. And in general, don’t respond immediately to her texts, let her wait for your reply.
4. Use The Compliment-Appreciation Technique to show how much you like her
I can hear you asking: what the hell is the “Compliment-Appreciation Technique”!?
Although the name makes it sound over complicated, It’s actually quite simple:
The Compliment-Appreciation Technique is a system that I created to solve one serious problem:
If you’re constantly giving your girl compliments, she’s gonna start feeling like a 5 year old kid who needs everyone’s validation… and that’s never a good feeling!
That’s why you use the Compliment-Appreciation Technique.
Instead of telling her outright how much you like her, you express appreciation for her which makes her feel loved and cared for.
Here’s how it works:
You text a girl about your appreciation for her (“Hey [her name], thanks so much for coming over. BTW, I loved that dress!”) and she realizes that you like her without you saying anything about that!
Now for some text-message examples:
- 1Hey [her name], thanks so much for coming over. BTW, I loved that dress!
- 2The way you did you make up this morning blew me out of the water! I couldn’t stop looking at your red, hot lips…
- 3I love what you did with your hair today, you must be the cutest girl in the city!
- 4Thanks for wearing that sundress, you know what I like [wink]
- 5What can I say? You made my day!
Have any questions, comments or more ideas?
Add them in the comments! I read each and every one of them.
5. Text her that you like her in a funny way
We all know girls fall for guys with a great sense of humor, so why not add some humor in your text messages?
- 1Oh’ gosh, you like that movie! We are officially BFF’s
- 2OK, we can kiss, but only if you say please
- 3I know how crazy you feel about me, but tonight’s not the best day for hooking up
- 4You know you’re such a spoiled brat around me and you love it
- 5Remind me that you deserve a spanking when we get home, I know you can’t resist
- 6Tell me when you finish writing your love song about me
- 7If you keep texting me I’ll ruin your innocence
- 8We’ve just met and gushed over me, can you please wait until we go on at least a couple dates?
By the way, you can always copy her text messages and send them right back as a joke.
6. Text her a compliment so that she knows you like her
Compliments are another indirect way of telling a girl you like her that a lot of guys use because it’s 100% rejection proof!
No girl will ever turn away a compliment.
Let me give your some examples:
- 1You have the cutest eyes and you don’t even know it
- 2Your smile makes me smile
- 3You have a naturally good sense of style and I like it
- 4You have an adorable smile
- 5Your stunning eyes remind me of Alexandra Daddario
- 6The way you put on that makeup makes you look like a model
- 7Has anyone ever told you that your curious personality makes you super cute?
- 8Your thin cherry lips are just so juicy and I find them wildly kissable
- 9Your hair has such a natural shine to it, I hope you’re not trying to seduce me!
- 10I swear every time you stutter I fall for you even more
- 11You have the sexiest lips
- 12You are so adorable
Want some more examples? Read Best 100 Compliments For a GIRLFRIEND.
7. Tell a girl why you love her
You can either:
Telling a girl why you like her is a much better than telling her outright for 2 reasons:
Reason number 1: You’re backing it up with a reason, you are not just throwing out facts.
Reason number 2: You don’t have to awkwardly wait for her response.
So here’s how you tell her why you love her:
- 1I love you because I can’t get over your cuteness
- 2If I you don’t top smiling I’ll be forced to fall in love with you
- 3You’re the naughtiest girl I’ve met and I love it!
- 4Oh’ don’t you dare dress like that because you know what it does to my mind!
Once you send her this, she’ll know what you feel about her and you definitely won’t be waiting awkwardly for a text back.
8. Tell her you like being with her
Don’t text anything about her beauty, cuteness or how much you love her.
Instead, just mention how much you love spending time with her.
- 1You are the best cuddler ever, I love cuddling in bed with you
- 2I had the best time, by the way, you have the cutest laugh
- 3I’m glad we had an awesome time together, we better do this again!
9. Text her in a sexual way
How do you like this girl?
My guess is #2, so give her a sexual compliment and avoid the friend zone! Here are some examples:
- 1Just so you know, my dick won’t let me stop thinking about you
- 2Why do you have such control over my level of horniness
- 3Your sexy, red dress is working wonders on me!
- 4If you keep playing with your lips that way, I’ll lose control over my body
- 5You’re one hell of a busty girl
If you’ve been reading up until now I bet you’re wondering:
How in the hell am I supposed to get so direct and sexual with a girl over text?
While I know this isn’t the answer you want, the bitter answer is that you need to become a real confident badass!
To make sure you truly understand the gravity of becoming a confident-badass, let me quote you (again) from The Tao of Badass by Joshua Pellicer:
Sure, all women are different in some ways, but when it comes to what women find attractive in a man, they’re a lot more similar than you might think.
Ask as many women as you want, and the one thing they’ll all agree on is that they love men with confidence.
It’s a MASSIVE misconception that men are confident because they are attractive – in fact, it’s the other way around.
Men are attractive because they are confident.
So what Joshua Pellicer is saying is that confidence is the only thing that matters when it comes to women and that you can build confidence no matter what you’ve been though!
If you aren’t sure about getting his entire dating system “The Tao of Badass,” you can always watch his secret mini video course (free of charge) where he goes through 90% of his transformational concepts…
10. Show a girl you like her by asking her out
At the end of the day, texting is only a means to an end, the real goal is to connect with her, kiss her and take her home.
So why not show your love by asking her out over text? Here are some great examples:
- 1Hey [Her Name], you must be the prettiest girl in the city, let’s grab a coffee at Starbucks
- 2I love texting, but why don’t we continue our conversation at [Name Restaurant]
- 3You got a super sweet personality, how about we grab a coffee later today?
- 4Have you been to [name of park or mall]? Let’s go there tonight
Once you do this, she’ll know that you like her and it won’t be that hard to get a kiss or even take her to your place.
11. How to tell a girl you like her over text examples
Let’s me pool together all the examples I’ve given you so far and give you some bonus text message examples:
- 1I can’t understand how you get sexier everyday, but I love it!
- 2I’ll admit, I keep staring at your profile picture because I can’t get you out of my mind
- 3The way you dress is making me fall for you
- 4I need more of you
- 5Hi beautiful, I need more time with you
- 6I’m into you girl
- 7Hey [her name], I really like you, what do you think about getting some coffee sometime?
- 8I like texting you, but I like talking even more. Let’s grab lunch at [restaurant name].
- 9I can tell that you’re super cute even over text, I love it!
- 10You're making me undress you in my mind, stop it!
- 11Hey [her name], thanks so much for coming over. BTW, I loved that dress!
- 12The way you did you make up this morning blew me out of the water! I couldn’t stop looking at your red, hot lips…
- 13I love what you did with your hair today, you must be the cutest girl in the city!
- 14Oh’ gosh, you like that movie! We are officially BFF’s
- 15OK , we can kiss, but only if you say please
- 16I know how crazy you feel about me, but tonight’s not the best day for hooking up
- 17You know you’re such a spoiled brat around me and you love it
- 18Remind me that you deserve a spanking when we get home, I know you can’t resist
- 19Tell me when you finish writing your love song about me
- 20If you keep texting me I’ll ruin your innocence
- 21We’ve just met and gushed over me, can you please wait until we go on at least a couple dates?
- 22You have the cutest eyes and you don’t even know it
- 23Your smile makes me smile
- 24You have a naturally good sense of style and I like it
- 25You have an adorable smile
- 26You have the sexiest lips
- 27You are so adorable
- 28I love you because I can’t get over your cuteness
- 29If I you don’t top smiling I’ll be forced to fall in love with you
- 30You’re the naughtiest girl I’ve met and I love it!
- 31Oh’ don’t you dare dress like that because you know what it does to my mind!
- 32Don’t make me come over and hug you
- 33I like you even more when you get dressed like that
- 34You are so adorable, I might just be in love with you
- 35Ok, be honest, what love potion are you using on me?
Here’s another funny example: “mistakenly” ask her a question over text that was “supposed” to be sent to one of your friends asking “how do I tell [your girl’s name] that I love her?” and then just wait for her response!
Side note: feel free to edit any of my examples to make them more personalized.
12. Dealing with rejection over text
Sometimes girls will reject your advances even if you said all the right words at the right time. And that’s OK, not every girl has to like you.
Here’s a quote from my mentor, Sebastian Harris which will help you deal with rejection over text:
Do I think that texting is evil? Not at all! Texting is great.
It’s great to make her smile, to make her laugh, and to deepen the connection.
But what if you want to set up a date? Don’t text her!
I don’t say this because I’m mean, I say this because I understand one simple psychological principle:
It’s easy to answer a question with, “No,” but it’s even easier to say nothing at all when the question comes in the form of a text message.
Calling is king.
90% of all the dates I ever went on were the result of me calling the girl.
Not me texting her, not me sending a carrier pigeon, and not me stalking her with a spyglass (please don’t do that.)
I call to set up dates and it takes approximately 76 seconds. Sometimes I manage to close the deal in under 60 seconds.
Sometimes it takes 90 seconds…but only with foreign girls who “not good speak English.”
If you follow my blueprint, it shouldn’t take longer than 76 seconds to go from, “Hey, it’s [YOUR NAME],” to, “See you on Sunday.”
He then goes on to explain his calling blueprint which will get you the date within a minute or two in his dating course The Rise of The Phoenix – How to Get The Hottest Girls in a World That Wants You to Fail by Sebastian Harris. A must read book.
Texting isn’t the best way to connect with a girl because it makes it much easier for a girl to reject you.
But whenever you do get rejected, never take it personally, just move on as quickly as possible because you need to improve your pickup skills.
I’ve given you all the tips and tricks that you could ever need for telling a girl that you love her over text, but you’re still missing one crucial ingredient:
With solid confidence you won’t be worrying about texting. You’ll be doing this face to face when you’re in bed with a super hot chick.
With confidence you’ll smash your approach anxiety and girls will feel a natural attraction for you.
But how can you get your natural confidence back?
Take action by approaching girls, getting numbers and going on dates on a daily basis.
Study from the pro's
Learn from men with experience by watching the mini video course by Joshua Pellicer so that you don’t make all the beginner mistakes and learn to trust yourself.