There are 2 reasons why you should care about learning the signs that a shy girl likes you.
Reason number one: if this shy girl doesn’t actually like you, but you keep talking to her, what do you think is gonna happen?
She’ll call you a creep which will ruin your chances with any of the other girls because you’ll have a reputation of a creep
Reason number two: if you let this girl go because you didn’t read her signs correctly, but she was just playing hard to get and actually likes you, you just lost a super cute girl…
Losing a shy, cute girl is a big deal. These girls (or at least most of them) are ladies in the street, but are total freaks in the sheets 🍑.
In this article, you’ll learn all the signs of shy girls so that you spend your time talking to the girls that like you and avoid those girls that aren’t interested.
Table of Contents
1. She doesn’t text you back
Here’s the basic rule: If she repeatedly ignores your texts, it’s time to move on to a different girl.
This girl is clearly telling you “I don’t like you,” and obviously, if she blocks you on Whatsapp, it’s game over.
But here’s where some guys get confused:
What happens if she replies to you every so often while always waiting plenty of time to get back to you. Is that a sign that she doesn’t like you or is she just playing hard to get?
In this case, she probably doesn’t like you.
She definitely isn’t in love with you because if she was, she would respond to you the second you send her a text and definitely wouldn’t wait to get back to you only when it’s convenient for her.
But you don’t have to give up on this girl if you massively improve your game by learning the laws of seduction and discover what’s holding you back.
If your main challenge is your lack of confidence and social anxiety, invest in The Collection of Confidence by Hypnotica.
If your main challenge is not knowing what to say or what to do around girls, invest in The Rise of The Phoenix Course – How to Get The Hottest Girls in a World That Wants You to Fail by Sebastian Harris.
2. She won’t let you touch her
Like we mentioned earlier, girls, especially shy girls will never tell you outright if they don’t like you because girls are much less assertive than guys.
That’s why girls resort to giving subtle signs that they don’t like you. For example, your girl won’t let you touch her in any way:
- Holding hands
- Putting your arm around her shoulders
- Touching in any flirty way
- And of course, kissing
If you notice a girl is treating you this way, does it mean that you’ve lost her forever? Not necessarily because it’s possible that she’s just not ready to commit.
In that case, simply warm her up and find out why she’s hesitating with you by reading Why Don’t Girls Like Me: 9 Common Reasons.
3. She doesn’t laugh at your jokes
One of the biggest signs that a shy girl likes you is that no matter how terrible your jokes are, your girl will always be giggling.
On the other hand, if you never see her laughing around you, no matter what you say, it’s a big sign that she’s just not interested.
But just because she’s not interested, doesn’t mean she doesn’t want you anymore because as long as you learn how to get this girl to like you again, she’ll be looking forward to each and every one of your jokes in no time!
Want to know something interesting? According to several scientific studies, girls are attracted to men that can make them laugh, while men are attracted to women that laugh at their jokes.
4. She doesn’t care to talk to you
If she repeatedly ignores you, she doesn’t like you.
- You tell her good news and she doesn’t even look up to you
- You ask her how her day went and she won’t stop checking Instagram
- You ask her how she did on her test and pretends as if she couldn’t hear you
- You try to initiate a conversation and she won’t even turn around to face you
The key is that she’s repeatedly ignoring you and that’s how you know she’s a lost cause. In this case, pursuing her more will just make you look needy.
You need to let her go.
On the other hand, if she only ignores you every so often, it’s not game over, but you will need to improve your life and learn how to get this girl to like you fast because you are running out of time!
And I’m not just talking about improving your social skills, I’m talking about transforming your entire life:
- Building muscle
- Living passionately
- Becoming financially free
You can build muscle by working out everyday for at least half an hour, but how can you start living passionately and become financially free?
Simple! Follow what my mentor, John Crestani, teaches in his 2 hour long video (free of charge) and build your own online business so that you’ll become financially free and live a passionate life.
Once girls notice that you’re an awesome, ambitious guy, you’ll never be ignored and all your problems with this shy girl will melt away.
5. She makes excuses to leave all the time
Like we mentioned earlier:
- Shy girls will never outright tell you how unlikeable you are
- Shy girls will always show your subtle signs that they aren’t interested
- You’re at a party, you walk up to her to talk and suddenly she needs to leave
- You meet up with a group of friends and she leaves the group as soon as you join
- You invite all your friends over for a party, but she won’t come even though all of her friends are already having fun with you
In all of these cases, she’s rejecting you and all you can really do is improve your social skills and move on to other girls.
6. She doesn’t smile when she sees you
Let me ask you: what do you do when you meet a girl that you like? If you’re like most guys, you probably smile, get a little excited and start talking.
Surprisingly, shy girls are the same!
When a girl likes you, she’ll smile, get a little excited and initiate a conversation. When a girl doesn’t like you, she won’t even look up when you approach her.
However, this is not always true because if you’ve just met, she could just be playing hard to get. But if she continues to act this way, she’s definitely not interested in you and you should move on.
7. She makes you do all of her work
This is a classical friend-zone move.
She knows that she’ll never be your girlfriend, but she makes you believe that if you work hard enough for her, she might sleep with you.
I.e. you become her simp.
She’ll only want you when she needs your services, for example:
- Making you do her tests
- Helping her move across town
- Lending her money
- Making you defend her from other guys
- Cleaning up her room
What do you do in this situation? You delete her phone number and let her go out of self-respect because the only thing you will get from this girl is hard labor and criticism…
8. She’s romantic with another guy
Just because this girl is hanging out with another guy, doesn’t mean anything. Chatting and being friends is fine.
But if your shy girl is….
- Holding hands with another guy
- Hugging another guy
- Kissing another guy
- Eating lunch with another guy
You can be sure that she’s left you for another man because when a girl likes you, she won’t even dare to flirt with another guy.
9. She friend-zones you
Shy girls do this often: they’ll “like you” as a friend, but reject you romantically. (Paradoxically, being friend-zoned can hurt more than a flat out rejection.)
So how do you know if you’re being friend zoned? She tells you things like:
- Can you bring your friend along too?
- You are so nice and friendly
- She talks about other guys with you
She might also:
- Make you do stuff for her (#7: She makes you do all of her work)
- Never hold hands with you
In this case, you’d be better off just letting her go and getting a girl that finds you interesting and attractive.
10. She has a negative tone in her voice
Whenever you talk to her she sounds like:
- She’s angry
- In a hurry
- Not excited
Shy girls will show this sign less often because it’s too obvious that she doesn’t like you. But because this does happen every so often, I included it in the list. 
11. Makes excuses not to go out with
If you ask a girl out to get some coffee during lunch time and she declines, you can be quite sure that she’s not interested in you.
However, this is not always the case, especially with shy girls:
- If you ask a shy girl out while she’s with her friends, she might just feel too much peer pressure to say yes (Solution: ask her when she’s alone)
- If you ask her out without saying where you want to take her, she might not feel comfortable to go with you (Solution: learn how to ask girls out)
So just because she doesn’t want to go out with you, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s over. But it does mean you need to change your dating strategy.
12. She doesn’t let you in her group
Here are some examples of this:
- She won’t let you meet her family
- She invite you to have fun with her friends
And the only reason why a girl would block you is because she doesn’t like you.
Remember: if you get invited over to your girls house = she trusts you, she trusts you = she likes you!
13. There is very minimal texting
Minimal texting is a sign that shy girls love to use because it’s the least assertive way of saying “I don’t want you” and shy girls hate being assertive.
So what are some examples of this?
- You ask about her day and all she texts back is “I’m good”
- She never asks you about how you’re doing
- She never uses emojis (💦,💚,💋,😅,😘). Because she’s saving them for another guy…
What can you do in this situation? Improve your life drastically in every area:
- Become seductive by studying The Collection of Confidence by Hypnotica
- Build muscle by going to the gym consistently
- Become more passionate by finding your purpose
- Create your own passive stream of income by watching John Crestani’s live training
None of this should not be new to you as we talked about this in #4: She doesn’t care to talk to you: If you want to attract 9’s and 10’s, your life needs to be in the 9’s and 10’s.
14. She tells you that she’s taken
Once you start approaching girls on a regular basis, you’ll see girls say this excuse all the time when they are looking for a reason not to spend time with you:
- Sorry, I have a boyfriend
- I’m in a relationship
- I’m kinda dating a guy right now
Sometimes you’ll approach a girl at the gym and get her number, but soon after she’ll text you that she has a boyfriend.
But how can you tell if she actually has a boyfriend or is just saying that because she doesn’t want you? Simple:
- If she tells you immediately after you approach her that she has a boyfriend, she’s probably telling the truth
- If you’ve been talking for a couple minutes and only when you try to get her number, she tells you that she’s taken, it’s because she originally thought you might be desirable, but lost interest
15. She tells you that you’d be good for someone else
This one sounds like a compliment, but it’s actually a way to friend zone you, for example:
- I’m too busy these days, but my friend ___ is the perfect girl for you
- You are the cutest guy ever, I’m sure ___ would be happy to date you
- We don’t have much in common, but my friend ___ is just like you
It’s an easy way for her to say: you’d be good with someone else and not me! Don’t fall for this, it is not a compliment, it’s a rejection.
16. She has negative body language
What are some examples of this:
- She crosses her arm
- She faces her feet away from you
- She won’t smile (#6: She won’t smile when she sees you)
- She avoids any eye contact
These are all signs that she’s putting up a defense because she doesn’t trust you. However, this all depends on when she is displaying negative body language:
- If you see her negative body language before you approach her, don’t worry about it, just strike up a conversation and ask her out
- If you see her negative body language after you’ve been talking for a couple minutes, it means she’s not interested.
Read more: How To Attract A Woman Who Is Not Interested.
17. She talk to to her friends negatively about you
This is an obvious sign, but how do you know if she’s talking to her friends negatively about you? Simple! You notice what her friends are doing around you:
- What happens when you talk to her friends? Do they ignore you?
- Do her friends have a smirk on their faces whenever you’re around?
- Do you hear them laughing whenever you leave the room?
If so, you’re out of luck and your chances of getting with her are very low.
18. She won’t talk to you in public
Maybe you are officially friends with her, but she’ll never talk to you in public because she feels that you aren’t good enough for her.
There really is no excuse or exception to this rule. Any girl that can’t hang out with you in public must be left behind. You deserve better than that.
Now my question to you is: are you willing to take action?
Remember, you are left with 2 options:
- Let yourself get friend zoned by every girl that you approach and never get laid with the pretty girls
- Work really hard for several months to become a real man that girls feel a natural attraction for
I say pick option #2 because although you’ll be struggling for many months, it’ll pay off with interest in no time!
And in order that you don’t make the same, stupid mistakes that every beginner makes, head back to #13: There is very minimal texting where I share the best courses that have had the greatest impact on my life.