Is she acting so crazy just to make me feel jealous or does she actually hate me?
Or maybe she’s just playing hard to get!?
I know girls can make you feel crazy, but in the next 5 minutes you’ll learn all 25 signs to tell if a girl likes you or not (& what you should do).
1. Won’t text back to you
Let’s start with texting signs because that’s where most guys start getting confused:
Here’s a solid rule:
If your crush stops texting back to you - especially smack in the middle of a conversation - she doesn’t like you.
Sure, she may have gotten into some crazy emergency which is why she can’t get back to you, but let’s be real: she ain't’ interested.
2. You always get super short replies
Another sign that she doesn’t like you over text is when you always get one or two word replies, such as:
Just like in this example:
We’ve all been here…
3. She doesn’t text like she’s your loving girl
Ask yourself this: is she texting you the way a girl that really liked you would.
If not then you know what that means.
But what are some examples?
- 1You ask her how you are doing and all she can type is “good”
- 2If you tell her about her your day she writes back “k”
- 3She never sends you emojis such as ()
- 4She won’t care to update you on anything she’s doing
- 5She doesn’t send you selfies or nudes when she’s out clothing shopping
But don’t take each specific sign too seriously because some girls are just bad texters or they are having a bad day…
So if it happens once or twice, don’t worry about it.
But if you see multiple signs and it doesn’t stop, it may be time to drop her.
4. She never gives you a compliment
If a girl wants to be in a relationship with you, she’ll tell you how much she appreciates every part of you:
- 1Your muscles
- 2Your clothing
- 3Your hard work
- 4Your jokes
But you know that your relationships is heading downwards when:
- 1She stops complimenting you even if you’ve done something impressive
- 2She begins to criticize you no matter how much you try to appease her
Unless you know how to get this girl to like you again, I'd let her go immediately!
Toxic relationships just aren’t worth it.
Read what Sebastian Harris writes:
A woman can make or break you.
Being in a relationship can be the most wonderful thing on earth. But it can also be your death sentence...
Not all women are girlfriend material. In fact, most girls aren’t….
Your job is to read the signs and to look out for the ones who are girlfriend material.
But I have to warn you: My standards are immensely high and I’m very, very, strict when it comes to red flags, no-goes, and unacceptable behavior.
But like I said, I experienced both sides.
I experienced firsthand how destructive, humiliating, and dangerous it is to be in a relationship with a… sorry to say it… emotionally messed-up b***h.
On the other hand, I experienced how uplifting it is to be in a relationship with a 100% loyal woman who fully supports you and your dreams.
That’s the reason why I’m so passionate about this topic… and so ruthless.
All the signs that she’s girlfriend material that I share with you in this section are based on my own experience.
You decide how far you want to take this….
This quota is from Sebastian’s masterpiece, The Rise of The Phoenix - How to Get The Hottest Girls in a World That Wants You to Fail.
I first bought Sebastian’s course years ago, but the advice is so timeless that I still read it from time to time.
It’s a must read for any young man.
Focus on getting a cute, healthy girlfriend that truly appreciates you and don’t let yourself get caught up with any toxic girls.
5. Doesn’t care for your compliments
On the flip side, another way to tell if your girlfriend doesn’t like you is if she doesn’t care about your compliments.
Here’s an example:
And finally when you deliver the compliment, she totally ignores you and frankly won’t stop talking about her evening plan.
So just like before: “NEXT” her. Move onto a prettier girl that actually appreciates you like so...
6. She doesn’t ask you questions
Oh this is a big one:
You’re doing everything to have an engaging conversation with this girl, but she doesn’t care to add anything - specifically - she doesn’t ask you any questions:
She doesn’t care to ask you:
If she’s acting like a dead cockroach whenever you try having a conversation, she’s not the right one.
7. Won’t seem excited talking to you
Here’s where I tell my students: every girl is different - specifically - every girl expressed desire differently.
Just because she doesn’t smile, jump or laugh when she greets you, doesn’t mean she hates you!
Honestly she might be in a bad mood…
BUT in general if you notice:
- 1She sounds miserable talking to you (focus on the tone of her voice)
- 2She’s only happy around her friends
- 3She can’t smile around you
- 4Her eyes look dead whenever she sees you
- 5She’s super low energy around you (she’s not just depressed)
- 6She’s very irritable around you
Shy girls do this sign the most because it’s a very indirect sign and doesn’t require much assertive energy.
So what can you do when you get these unfortunate signs?
Follow what the great dating coach, Joshua Pellicer teaches:
A badass expects to see the top ten signals of attraction.
To determine that a woman is attracted to him, a badass keeps an eye out for these signs:
A badass does not ask for permission.
Asking for permission is a sign of submission.
A badass plays the male gender role, and therefore takes on the dominant position in a relationship.
Take risks, take chances, and take responsibility.
Remember, though, that there is a big difference between being dominant and being domineering.
A badass projects non-neediness.
Neediness is a giant turnoff for women.
Don’t try to continue an interaction that is clearly coming to an end.
Don’t call her constantly.
Don’t convince yourself she’s your girlfriend if you haven’t had a conversation that explicitly labels you as such.
What exactly is Joshua Pellicer teaching?
He’s saying that as a badass, let her go unless you’re getting solid attraction signs
My recommendation to you for now:
Watch Joshua’s presentation about The Tao of Badass - Everything You Have To Know To Be A Complete Badass With Women and take lots of notes on that free course.
And if you’re interested and have the means, get his full course. I got it, my friends greatly benefited from it and so will you.
8. She talk about her ideal man which isn’t you
You might be sitting down having a coffee together, and suddenly she’ll start talking about her ideal man - funny, 100k/year, tall - all of which don’t describe you!
[Let’s assume] - you are a: shy, introverted, yet ambitious, muscular and good-looking guy. Maybe you look something like this:
So what the hell is she doing?
Is she really just trying to embarrass you or is she just playing hard to get and trying to make you a little jealous?
Hard to tell, but I’d say it’s usually a sign of disinterest. Sadly.
9. She doesn’t laugh at your jokes
You tell your girl a funny joke, for example:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”
The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?” 
Here’s another funny one:
A kindergarten teacher is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely". To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence.
The first student raised his hand and said, "The sky is definitely blue". The teacher said, "Well, that isn't entirely correct, because sometimes it's grey and cloudy". Another student says, "Grass is definitely green." The teacher again replies "If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct either."
Finally, Billy raises his hand and asks the teacher "Do farts have lumps?" The teacher looked at him and said "No...But that isn't really a question you want to ask in class discussion." So Billy replies, "Then I definitely just shit my pants." 
And when you tell her a funny joke, she doesn’t even react or seem to care about what you say.
In this case you have a strong sign she’s simply not interested and if she’s your ex, she definitely doesn’t want you back!
10. She never has personal conversations with you
I call this the “co-worker talk only technique”.
No need to explain this sign.
11. She talk to you like a friend
- 1Can you bring your friend along too? (she doesn’t want to be alone with you)
- 2You are so nice (she’s calling you Mr. Nice Guy = not attractive)
- 3She talks about other guys with you
- 4She makes you do stuff for her (turning you into her simp)
- 5“We could be great friends” (Talks about your friendship)
- 6“We have the best friendship”
She’s reinforcing the idea in your head that you’re just her friend [Friend Zone!!].
She’s reinforcing the idea in your head that you can’t get with her.
She’s reinforcing the idea in your head that you aren’t sexually attractive.
What to do?
Get rid of her and move on!
12. Doesn’t get off her phone while talking to you
This sign can be seen mostly on dates:
You’re talking to her, possibly sharing a story of what happened earlier that day, and she won’t get off her damn phone.
If she keeps doing this even after you tell her to stop (multiple times), it’s probably because she’s just not into you even if you think it’s just because she’s addicted to her phone.
13. She avoids you
This one is obvious, so why am I pointing it out?
Because sometimes the feeling that someone doesn’t like you is so hurtful that you hide her obvious signs from yourself.
But this website, Dating Armory, was created so that men face their challenges, think of solutions and take action to see real world results.
So how can you tell if a girl is actively avoiding you or is just playing hard to get:
- 1You find yourselves shopping in the same store, but you notice that she either leaves the store or goes to the other side
- 2The whole class is going on a trip, but she’s not going and you can sense that it’s because of you
Here’s what you need to ask yourself:
“If this girl really liked me, how would she talk to me? If this girl had a crush on me, how would she act?”
And the answer is:
14. Never invited you to her family
This sign is can be confusing because there are many reasons why a girl won’t invite you over to her house, for example:
- It’s too awkward for her
- Her parents are weirdos or are abusive
- It’s too early in the relationship, she doesn’t know if your committed
- She doesn’t want you to get into a fight with her siblings
But generally speaking, a girl with a loving family will invite her boyfriend over.
Why would a girl care to invite her boyfriend over?
Because each girl cares so much about getting validation from her family, she also wants her parents to approve of her boyfriend. 
But how can you tell if she’s not inviting you over because she doesn’t like you or if it’s because her family is dysfunctional?
- Just wait and see if she invites her friends over to her house
- Ask her directly why you can’t meet up at her house
15. She’s always sick
Girls tend to avoid guys the same way guys avoid going to school… by calling in sick.
When she’s not interested in being more than a friend, you’ll see her doing something like this:
- You ask her out on a date and she’s not feeling well
- You planned a date and at the last second she cancels because she’s not feeling well
Of course, it’s possible that she’s sick which is why if she excuses herself once, don’t think too much about it.
However, if she seems to get sick every time you send her a text, it’s time to move on because she doesn’t care.
It’s important to remember that girls are much less assertive than guys.
When a guy doesn’t like a girl, he’ll just tell her “we’re done” (no beating around the bush).
On the other hand, girls (especially shy girls) are much less aggressive. Girls will never “say it how it is” which is why learning these signs is so important.
Read more: Why Don't Girls Like Me: 9 Common Reasons.
16. She avoids any commitment
She treats you like your parents treat you:
You: “Dad, can I get money for a new gaming PC?”
Dad: “Ask your mom” or “I’m busy, ask me later”
You know how it is. We’ve all been there.
And she acts this way in order to avoid any commitment with you:
- Going on a date
- Or whatever else you want to do with her
In each of these cases, it’s a fairly good sign your girlfriend doesn’t find you attractive.
17. She’s always too busy for you
She has “busyitis”.
- 1Try to get some coffee with her, but she suddenly needs to study
- 2Try to meet up as friends, but she’s spending time with her friends
- 3You’re texting her, but she was supposedly busy cleaning her room
- 4You have a great dating idea and she still can’t push off her studies
18. Won’t touch you
Now let’s talk about body language signs that she isn’t into you:
Number 1: she won’t touch you.
- 1You’re hanging out together and every time that you try to put your arm around her she moves away
- 2You’re eating lunch together and she only wants you to sit opposite her, never beside you
- 3You’re walking down the street and you try to hold hands and she awkwardly pulls her hand away (read more: How to Hold a Girl's Hand in 9 Simple Ways)
- 4She won’t let you kiss her, by pulling her head away when you try to lean in
- 5You’re a fit guy with attractive muscles and she never caresses you’re big arms or play wrestles with you
These signs are super important to catch because if you miss it and go for a kiss anyways - she will freak out and label you as a creep.
So what’s the solution?
19. Won’t let you get close when you lean in
Let’s hope you’ve read my article about 11 dead-simple steps to lean in for a kiss, but every time you go for it, she pulls away.
She’s playing way too hard to get and that's not a good sign!
20. She doesn’t want to make eye contact
You’ve successfully approached her, asked her out and you’re now on a date at the local coffee shop, but she doesn’t want to make any eye contact.
...And you can tell by the look in her eye that it’s not because she’s feeling uncomfortable...
The only solution: try to get her to like you again and if that doesn’t like you, sorry man: it’s time to move on.
21. Her body is always facing away from you
Her feet are facing away from you
Her hips are facing away from you
Her shoulders are facing away from you
Her head is facing away from you (picture below)
Her subconscious mind is signaling that you are making her uncomfortable and that you better shape up real quick!
Look for this sign especially when you’re approaching, walking together or sitting on a date.
22. She never dressed to impress you
When a girl is dating a 9 or a 10 (in the Sexual Marketplace Place 1-to-10 rating), she might spend 3 hours prior to the date:
- 1Shaving down there
- 2Applying skin lotion
- 3Polishing nails
- 4Applying makeup
- 5Putting on perfume
- 6Picking the right footwear
- 7Tidying up her house
- 8Showing and shitting
- 9Get her hair done
- 10Putting on a stunning dress
- 11And who knows what else
But when she dates you, she looks like she just came out of a coal mine.
What does that mean?
She’s not into you.
23. She flirts with other guys around you
99% of the time, if you see your girl flirting with another guy, it’s a sign she can’t wait to get out of the relationship.
In fact, it’s probably her way of saying “I don’t give a **** about you.”
However, in some rare cases, girls will do this to test your fragility by flirting with another guy and seeing how you react:
24. Her friends snicker around you
Whether you like it or not, your girl will share everything about the relationships with her close friends, such as:
- 1What you said to her that day
- 2What you did on a date
- 3What exactly you look like
- 4How you said “see you later”
- 5How sexy you are
Girls talk about everything!
And because of that, you can learn a lot about a girl based on the way her friends act around you:
25. She directly tells you
The direct way is the most painful way.
This makes most men feel super emasculated.
Here are some ways girl will directly tell you that they don’t like you:
Or maybe the worst of them all:
You ask her out and she says that she has no time. But later you find her making out with some guy.
The key is not to take this personally, to believe in your own value and learn from the rejection.