Some guys believe that giving compliments to a girl makes you a:
- A creep
- A weirdo
- A simp
- A loser
But that’s not true at all. In fact, when you compliment a girls picture well, you’ll seem more confident, the girl will feel more attracted to you and your chances of getting with her are much higher.
So girls absolutely love compliments, but there’s a catch:
Girls only want compliments from confident guys.
They don’t want to hear “you look so cute” from an insecure guy that’s just trying to get something from them.
So always remember: never sound needy and always work on your confidence, but anyways, let’s get started!
1. Compliment her hair in the picture
I love complimenting a girl’s hair because it works in nearly every situation:
- Approaching a girl on the street
- A dinner date
- A party
- The library
It’s not a dirty compliment and most girls really appreciate when you acknowledge the work that they put into their hair. Here are some great examples:
- I love what you did with your hair today
- I love how your hair is so long
- How do you make your hair look so healthy and shiny?
- I’m really digging your new hair style
- Your hairstyle looks really good. Those streaks really seem to compliment your eyes and the contour really makes your nice figure stand out. 
- Did you get a haircut? Your hair looks lovely 
Of course we are discussing the best compliment for a girl’s picture, but if you’re sitting next to your girlfriend, you can always run your hands through her hair and tell her how much you love the softness of her hair.
For more examples read my article titled: 215 Compliments for a Girl
The goal is to notice the details. You want to show her that you appreciate all the work she put in to make herself look pretty.
Texting her that her hair is nice, won’t mean much to her.
This cannot be overstated.
And of course, if her hair has an edgy or unique color you can bring that up and start a whole new conversation that she’ll be happy to talk about.
2. Compliment her beautiful eyes
I’ve written an article titled: How to Compliment a Girl’s Eyes In 9 Fail-Proof Ways where I deep dive into the best compliments for a girl’s eyes, I highly recommend you read it.
But for now, I’ll give you the basic rundown so that you get the best compliments for a girls picture:
Tell her how her eyes make you feel
Instead of saying “you have nice eyes,” tell her how her beautiful eyes make you feel. For example:
- I feel so calm whenever I look into your calm eyes
- The intensity of your eyes is making me crazy
- Your eyes make me feel like you’re looking through my soul
Compare her eyes to a model or famous actress
Here’s one of my favorite ways to compliment a beautiful girls picture: tell her that she reminds you of a stunningly beautiful actress. For example:
- Your stunning eyes remind me of Scarlett Johanson
- You look just like Alexandra Daddario with your clear, blue eyes
- Has anyone ever told you that you have eye just like Milla Jovovich
- Whenever you look at me I think about Mila Kunis
- Cutest eyes ever! Your parents must have been inspired by Lily Collins
- Your deep brown eyes remind me of Keira Knightly and I can’t stop looking!
Ask her how her eyes are so beautiful
Another way to compliment a beautiful girls profile picture is to ask her what she does to look so perfect, for example:
- You have angelic eyes, how do they look so damn cute!?
- You have the most seductive eyes, how is it even possible!?
- Today your eyes are simply glowing, what is your secret potion?
But of course, if you want to learn all my tricks to get a girl to blush, be sure to read: How to Compliment a Girl’s Eyes In 9 Fail-Proof Ways.
3. Compliment her personality
Although you’re just complimenting your beautiful girl’s picture, you can still compliment her personality. How?
Let’s say her profile picture on Facebook is her riding a horse with a big smile on her face. Here’s what you can tell her:
- I love adventurous girls
- You’ve got the biggest smile ever, I’m sure you’re a fun girl to be around
- You like riding horses too? Man I love girls that are ready to try new things!
- You look like a girl that has the coolest personality ever
And as I point out in my article titled 8 Steps To Compliment a Girl – ONLY The Hottest, girls especially love compliments about their personality because most compliments are only about their looks.
But of course, it’s much easier to compliment a girl’s personality if you’re already with her . Here’s a couple ways to do that without sounding needy:
- Laugh at her jokes to show that you appreciate her sense of humor
- Smile when you see her to show that you love her
- Give her a big, 3 second hug and make her feel adored
- Pull her onto the couch and cuddle with her while watching Netflix and tell her “you might not be the best chef, but I love it when you’re next to me”
4. Compliment her smile in her beautiful profile picture
Here’s where you want to give her an off-the-cuff-compliment.
What do I mean?
Start by having a casual conversation and then “randomly” slip in a compliment about her smile.
By doing it this way you’re showing her that you just can’t hold yourself back which is even more flattering to her.
Here are some good examples:
- Your smile really makes me smile
- You have the sweetest smile
- Your special smile drives me crazy whenever I see you
- Whenever you close your eyes while smiling, you look too cute
And then just move on as if you never said it and I can guarantee you that she’ll have an even bigger smile!
5. Compliment her on what she is doing in her photo
Most girls are doing something in their Facebook or Instagram photo. You can use that to complement her.
- She’s finishing college – tell her “congratulations on your accomplishment”
- She’s celebrating her birthday – tell her “happy birthday, that cake look amazing”
- She landed a good job – tell her “you deserve it, you must’ve worked real hard for this!”
- She’s doing volunteering – tell her “I’m impressed, you’re a real inspiration for me”
- She finished a marathon – tell her “You’re just gonna make it harder for me to chase you!”
- She’s cooking – tell her “you’ve got a beautiful kitchen and that food is looking delicious”
It’s not complicated and girls love it!
6. Compliment her on what makes her different
This might be the best way to compliment a beautiful girl because every girl wants to feel different from all the other hot girls.
- If you tell her that she’s got gorgeous eyes, there are 1000 other girls with gorgeous eyes too
- If you tell her that she’s got a great smile, there are 1000 other girls with great smiles
- If you tell her that she’s cute, there are 1000 other cute girls
See what the problem is? So the goal is to make her feel special, but how do you do that? Here are some examples from my article 215 Compliments for a Girl:
- There must be a 1000 women willing to pay a million bucks to get lips that look as juicy as yours
- With your eyes and that smile, you must be the cutest girl in the city!
- I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a girl glowing like you!
I could give you more examples, but I want you to be creative so that you get practice and sound more authentic.
7. Compliment the dress she’s wearing in the picture
In my article about compliments for a girlfriend, I give many examples for complimenting a girl’s dress because it’s super simple, yet very effective.
Here are some great examples:
- You should wear this dress more often
- How do you always know what to wear?
- Your matching today!
- Red lipstick and a red dress, what could be better?
This makes most girls blush because you’re showing them that you appreciate all the time they put into choosing the right clothing.
8. Give slightly sexual compliments
Obviously don’t get sexual if the environment doesn’t call for it or she’s just not in the mood. Additionally, if you’re an insecure guy I’d stay away from this because you may come off as a creep.
But if she is in the mood to get a little dirty, go for it!
Here are some good examples:
- The way you look at me makes me lose control of myself
- You are making me think dirty thoughts
- When you smile like that I get even harder
- That look makes you look so naughty
- So tell me: are you really wearing panties in that photo?
9. Compliment her accessories
The last thing you can do is complement all the other stuff on her.
With the amount of jewelry and stuff that girls put on these days, you’ll never run out of things to talk about! Here are just some examples:
And whatever else you notice she’s wearing, just tell her that it makes her look hot, sexy and that she really shines.
10. How to compliment a girl’s profile picture on Facebook or Instagram
Now to put everything we learned together:
Compliment your girl on whatever stands out most
Just telling a girl you like her hair isn’t enough. Most girls have nice hair, you always want to find something that makes her stand out:
- Is she wearing a special dress?
- What color is her hair?
- How did she style her hair? (Braided? Curled? Headband on top of her hair? Fringed ponytail? Etc.)
- What color is her lipstick?
- What special thing is she doing in the photo?
Go through some of these questions till you find something that really makes her stand out.
Quality over quantity.
Don’t over compliment any girl
Even though you’ve just received a crash course for complimenting beautiful girls, you need to be careful about not overdoing it.
Overdoing compliments can be even worse than giving bad compliments because you’ll come off as needy which is repulsive to girls.
Keep everything in balance!
Use the compliment to ask her out
Don’t just give any girl a compliment for no reason. Instead, use complements to get you some dates with hot girls. Here’s how it works:
- I love chatting with you, but why don’t we continue over a cup of coffee? By the way, you better come wearing that sexy dress you’re wearing in your profile pic!
- I can’t wait to see that gorgeous smile in person, why don’t we have a picnic in the neighborhood park lunchtime
And just like that, complement her profile pic over text and you get to compliment her perfect body in bed!
I know you are just complimenting a girl’s picture, but the one timeless rule still stands: without confidence, no compliment works.
Every girl needs to feel that you are complimenting her because you crave her and her body is just that beautiful. If she feels any neediness, she’ll ignore you in half a second.
That’s why I always tell every guy that’s looking to improve his dating/sex life: get a dating course that’ll teach you:
- How to build that confidence.
- How to have that masculine look that gets girls soaking wet
- How to talk to girls
- How to use body language to trigger the arousal in every girl you talk to
This little known information is so incredibly important, yet you’ll never learn that in school.
You are left on your own. Forced to learn it all the hard way.
But the truth is that you are not alone because there are 10’s of good seduction courses available.
Personally I’d choose The Tao of Badass by Joshua Pellicer simply because the course comes with over 20 hours of content and teaches you everything we just mentioned plus more.
Taking you from being timid with girls, to seducing the hottest women without batting an eye.
Go read my review on The Tao of Badass by Joshua Pellicer and take action. It’s worth the couple months of struggle for the decades of hot, sexy girls.