Some guys believe that giving compliments to a girl makes you:
- A creep
- A weirdo
- A simp
- A loser
But that’s not true at all.
In fact, when you compliment a girls picture well, you’ll seem more confident, the girl will feel more attracted to you and your chances of getting with her are much higher.
1. Compliment her hair in the picture
I love complimenting a girl’s hair because it works in nearly every situation:
- Approaching a girl on the street
- A dinner date
- A party
- The library
It’s not a dirty compliment and most girls really appreciate when you acknowledge the work that they put into their hair.
Here are some great examples:
- I love what you did with your hair today
- I love how your hair is so long
- How do you make your hair look so healthy and shiny?
- I’m really digging your new hair style
- Your hairstyle looks really good. Those streaks really seem to compliment your eyes and the contour really makes your nice figure stand out. 
- Did you get a haircut? Your hair looks lovely 
If her hair has an edgy or unique color you can bring that up and start a whole new conversation that she’ll be happy to talk about.
Obviously, we’re discussing the best compliment for a girl’s picture, but if you’re sitting next to your girlfriend, you can always run your hands through her hair and tell her how much you love the softness of her hair.
The goal is to notice the details.
You want to show her that you appreciate all the work she put in to make herself look pretty.
Texting her that her hair is nice, won’t mean much to her.
Texting her that you couldn’t stop thinking about her flowing hair is seductive.
For more examples read my full list of the best 215 compliments for girls.
2. Compliment her beautiful eyes
I’ve written an article titled: How to Compliment a Girl’s Eyes In 9 Fail-Proof Ways where I deep dive into the best compliments for a girl’s eyes, I highly recommend you read it.
But for now, I’ll give you the basic rundown so that you get the best compliments for a girls picture:
Tell her how her eyes make you feel
Instead of saying “you have nice eyes,” tell her how her beautiful eyes make you feel.
- I feel so calm whenever I look into your calm eyes
- The intensity of your eyes is making me crazy
- Your eyes make me feel like you’re looking through my soul
Compare her eyes to a model or famous actress
Here’s one of my favorite ways to compliment a beautiful girls picture: tell her that she reminds you of a stunningly beautiful actress.
- Your stunning eyes remind me of Scarlett Johanson
- You look just like Alexandra Daddario with your clear, blue eyes
- Has anyone ever told you that you have eye just like Milla Jovovich
- Whenever you look at me I think about Mila Kunis
- Cutest eyes ever! Your parents must have been inspired by Lily Collins
- Your deep brown eyes remind me of Keira Knightly and I can’t stop looking!
Ask her how her eyes are so beautiful
Another way to compliment a beautiful girls profile picture is to ask her what she does to look so perfect, for example:
- You have angelic eyes, how do they look so damn cute!?
- You have the most seductive eyes, how is it even possible!?
- Today your eyes are simply glowing, what is your secret potion?
3. Give slightly sexual compliments
Here’s a common question guys ask me whenever I talk about giving sexual compliments:
This is just her profile pic so what’s the point of getting all sexual? A normal complement would be just fine!
The answer is simple:
Giving a slightly sexual compliment will make sure you avoid the friend zone because you’ve already made your intentions clear.
Giving sexual compliments aren’t just nice, they’re absolutely crucial if you want her to spread her legs for you!
Here are some good examples:
- The way you look at me makes me lose control of myself
- You are making me think dirty thoughts
- When you smile like that I get even harder
- That look makes you look so naughty
- So tell me: are you really wearing panties in that photo?
Here’s where you need to be warned:
If you’re not OK with your own sexuality, DO NOT give these types of compliments!
Girls will sense your lack of confidence and will get creeped out.
So what can you do about that?
Well luckily, because you are human, you can improve (and even transform) yourself with enough work!
So assuming that you haven’t given up yet, here’s what you need to do:
Learn from the experts by watching Richard La Ruina’s private video called The Stealth Seduction because that’s where he’ll teach you:
- How to build core confidence that makes those cute, busty girls thirsting after you like bees to honey
- How to induce girls into feeling uncontrollably aroused without their knowledge (that’s why it’s called stealth seduction)
It’s free to watch and if you like what you see you can always invest in Richard La Ruina’s full course to learn how to gain full access to any girl’s emotional brain so that you never get rejected.
4. Compliment her personality
Girls especially love compliments about their personality because most guys only compliment their looks.
And even though you’re just complimenting your beautiful girl’s picture, you can still compliment her personality.
Let’s say her profile picture on Facebook is her riding a horse with a big smile.
Here’s what you can tell her:
- I love adventurous girls
- You’ve got the biggest smile ever, I’m sure you’re a fun girl to be around
- You like riding horses too? Man I love girls that are ready to try new things!
- You look like a girl that has the coolest personality ever
However, if she’s already hangin’ out with you, follow these instructions to compliment her personality:
- Laugh at her jokes to show that you love her sense of humor
- Smile when you see her to show that you love her
- Give her a big, 3 second hug and make her feel adored
- Pull her onto the couch and cuddle with her while watching Netflix and tell her “you might not be the best chef, but I love it when you’re next to me”
The best part is that you’ve created a deep connection with her while barely saying anything!
5. Compliment her smile in her beautiful profile picture
The best way to compliment a girl’s smile is by doing it in a “off the cuff” manner.
What do I mean?
Start by having a casual conversation and then “randomly” slip in a compliment about her smile.
By doing it this way you’re showing her that you just can’t hold yourself back from mentioning her cute smile which is even more flattering to her.
Here are some good examples:
- Your smile really makes me smile
- You have the sweetest smile
- Your special smile drives me crazy whenever I see you
- Whenever you close your eyes while smiling, you look too cute
And once you give her the compliment, just move on as if you never said it and I can guarantee you that she’ll have an even bigger smile!
6. Compliment her on what she is doing in her photo
Girls are always doing something in their Facebook or Instagram photo which means you have lots of things to compliment her about.
- She’s finishing college – tell her “congratulations on your accomplishment”
- She’s celebrating her birthday – tell her “happy birthday, that cake look amazing”
- She landed a good job – tell her “you deserve it, you must’ve worked real hard for this!”
- She’s doing volunteering – tell her “I’m impressed, you’re a real inspiration for me”
- She finished a marathon – tell her “You’re just gonna make it harder for me to chase you!”
- She’s cooking – tell her “you’ve got a beautiful kitchen and that food is looking delicious”
7. Compliment her on what makes her different
Complimenting her about something that makes her feel special is really critical because every girl’s deepest need is to stand out from all the other girls.
If you tell her that she’s got gorgeous eyes, there are 1000 other girls with gorgeous eyes too
If you tell her that she’s got a great smile, there are 1000 other girls with great smiles
If you tell her that she’s cute, there are 1000 other cute girls
See the problem?
So the goal is to make her feel special, but how do you do that?
Here are some examples:
- There must be a 1000 women willing to pay a million bucks to get lips that look as juicy as yours
- With your eyes and that smile, you must be the cutest girl in the city!
- I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a girl glowing like you!
Now I hope you’ll forgive me, but I need to warn you again:
Girls do like compliments, but there’s a BIG catch: girls only want compliments from the bad-boy, alpha male type guys.
They hate beta males who try to get in their pants by using copy/paste compliments!
So in order to succeed with girls, you need to learn:
- How to build that inner bad boy energy
- How to make girls feel uncontrollably horny without their knowledge
- How to trick your brain into feeling uncontrollably confident
And the only way to learn these techniques is by watching Richard La Ruina’s private video called The Stealth Seduction.
This is your last warning!
His free video (and optional full training) is your only chance to escape this vicious cycle of rejection, fear and more rejection…
Do yourself a favor and watch it while it’s still available.
8. Compliment the dress she’s wearing in the picture
Complimenting a girl’s dress is great because it’s super simple, yet very effective.
Here are some great examples:
- You should wear this dress more often
- How do you always know what to wear?
- Your matching today!
- Red lipstick and a red dress, what could be better?
This makes most girls blush because you’re showing them that you appreciate all the time they put into choosing the right clothing.
9. Compliment her accessories
The last thing you can do is complement all the other stuff on her.
With the amount of jewelry and stuff that girls put on these days, you’ll never run out of things to talk about!
Here are just some examples:
And whatever else you notice she’s wearing, just tell her that it makes her look hot, sexy and that she really shines.
10. How to compliment a girl’s profile picture on Facebook or Instagram
Now let’s put everything we learned together:
Compliment your girl on whatever stands out most
Just telling a girl you like her hair isn’t enough.
Most girls have nice hair, you always want to find something that makes her stand out:
- Is she wearing a special dress?
- What color is her hair?
- How did she style her hair? (Braided? Curled? Headband on top of her hair? Fringed ponytail? Etc.)
- What color is her lipstick?
- What special thing is she doing in the photo?
Go through some of these questions till you find something that really makes her stand out.
Quality over quantity.
Don’t over compliment any girl
Even though you’ve just received a crash course for complimenting beautiful girls, you need to be careful about not overdoing it.
Overdoing compliments can be even worse than giving bad compliments because you’ll come off as needy which is repulsive to girls.
Keep everything in balance!
Use the compliment to ask her out
Don’t just give any girl a compliment for no reason. Instead, use complements to get you some dates with hot girls.
Here’s how it works:
- I love chatting with you, but why don’t we continue over a cup of coffee? By the way, you better come wearing that sexy dress you’re wearing in your profile pic!
- I can’t wait to see that gorgeous smile in person, why don’t we have a picnic in the neighborhood park at lunchtime?
And just like that, complement her profile pic over text and you get to compliment her perfect body in bed!
By now you know the one timeless law of seduction:
Without solid confidence, no compliment will ever work.
So in order to align yourself with that timeless law of seduction, here are 2 actions you must take:
- Approach girls no matter how scared you get. Plain and simple.
- Follow what Richard La Ruina teaches in his private video that we mentioned in Step 3: Give her slightly sexual compliments
If you do this consistently for 6 months you will turn into a complete confidence monster and girls will lose the ability to pull themselves away from you.